About Care Card
During the Care Card shopping week — Friday, October 26 – Sunday, November 4, 2018 — Care Card shoppers receive up to 20% off at more than 200 participating merchant stores and restaurants. Care Cards cost $60 and can be purchased online, at F&CS and at many participating businesses. All proceeds from the sale of Care Cards directly benefit Family & Children’s Services’ life-changing programs.
- Your store will be listed three times in the Care Card shopping directory, which is distributed to more than 2,000 shoppers.
- Care Card is promoted in print and broadcast media throughout the Tulsa metro area.
- Your store name will appear in ads in TulsaPeople magazine and Tulsa World and on the Care Card website and mobile site.
- You’ll have an opportunity to take part in social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Care Card Works
- Care Card keeps local dollars in Green Country and helps a local non-profit continue to bring hope to those who need it most.
- Care Card jump-starts holiday shopping. The savings encourage customers to purchase higher priced goods and larger quantities.
- Care Card introduces new business opportunities to grow repeat business.
- Care Card exposes customers to a variety of stores, many of which they may not have frequented recently or ever.
- Customers appreciate that merchants support a well-respected non-profit.
- Sell Care Cards at your store/restaurant OR pay a $60 participation fee.
- Display signage, such as posters, yard signs, clings and point of sale, during Care Card.
- Designate a contact for the Care Card liaison.
- Teach employees how to complete Care Card transactions.
- Agree to be responsible for total value of $60 Care Cards in merchant possession, funds received from sales and cash value of lost or stolen cards.
- Promote Care Card on store’s social media channels and share, retweet and repin F&CS’s Care Card posts. (recommended but not required)
- *Promote Care Card through special store events. F&CS can provide examples upon request. (recommended but not required)
SELLING CARE CARDS
There are two ways to sell Care Cards:
- Collect money or credit card information, complete customer information sheet and provide to Family & Children’s Services for processing.
- Run Care Card purchase through your store system. If interested in this option, please contact Family & Children’s Services for more information.
Important Dates to Remember
Merchant contract deadline
Online sales begin
Online Care Card sales end
Care Card shopping week begins
Care Card ends
Merchant liaisons pick up Care Card payments from stores
Marge Betley, Chief Development and Communications Officer
918.560.1119 | email@example.com
Tom Taylor, Assoc. Chief Development Officer
918.560.1243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Wiist, Special Events Manager
918.560.1115 | email@example.com
Download the 2017 Merchant Brochure